Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chicken nugget sandwich


There are those days when I don't feel like making dinner and we wouldn't want to go out either. So this is one of those quick fix meals that we have. We do need to eat something right? I always have chicken nuggets in the freezer for my kid, and for times like this. I don't give them to him often, but sometimes they are life savers. Here's how I made these:

Chicken nuggets - 2 per roll
Chibatta rolls - 3
Onion -1
Tomato -1
Cucumber - 1
Capsicum - 1
Lettuce - optional (I didn't have any)
For the spread :

Yogurt: 3 tbsp
Honey Mustard: 1 tsp
Hot Sauce - 1 tsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Mix them all together

Grill the nuggets. Slice all the vegetables into discs. Layer the roll with the spread and add the veggies and the nuggets. Serve with extra sauce.

No comments: