Monday, October 31, 2016

Lazy Sunday Brunch

I am at my laziest on Sunday mornings and I love easy quick recipes for a brunch with the fam. Eggs are a go to and the hubby and the kiddo love anything with eggs as well.

This is just a quick thing I pulled together with some left over grilled chicken from dinner and the rest were all just assembled together in a few minutes. Our usual go to are potatoes that are quickly boiled and sautéed into a hash. This is a great substitute for the chicken.


A simple salad and some fresh sliced avocado makes this a complete meal.


Beat the egg and add some salt, pepper and a couple tbsp of milk. Whisk and make some quick omelettes. Meanwhile, toast some bread and toss some mixed greens with whatever dressing you have on hand.
I used up some chicken I had on hand, but potatoes are a great addition here.

Assemble everything with some sliced avocado.

Viola! Brunch is served.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful. Thanks a bunch for this receipe!!